Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Account Reset - Groot
Hello,

I played this evening on several servers, Deathmatch / Hard & Normal as usual. Nothing happend.
Later I stopped playing, because I was going to watch a movie.

-----

I wanted to check if my auction items were sold already, so I logged on the site. Suddently all my stats + Gold were reset?

For proof you can ask around on servers, they know me as Groot.

My stats were:

Skirmisher / Former archer
Level 39
89k money
125k melee
126k archer

I was a skirmisher, almost tier4.

Please help,

Groot
Would you happen to be running with firefox? I am as well and I encounter a problem where the first character in the little box shows up with no gear or stats. You basically just have to select a different character then back to your original character and that should fix it if I understand correctly.
Thanks for the respond. Yes, I am running on Firefox.
I can't check if it helps, because I have hide my other 2 characters. For some reason I can't unhide them. Sad

Any other things I could try?
(11-12-2014, 08:37 PM)uRemco link Wrote:For some reason I can't unhide them. Sad
Just go on any character, then go to account (right top corner), press on the account you want to unhide and press unhide.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
I can't unhide, the "click-box" is grey. It says free, but maybe it is still 1000 coins?
Should not be possible. But I thought I heard someone saying that you need to have 1000g on the account
you are on when you go to account. It won't go away, but it is needed (Need confirm for that).
I just got back on my own computer, and logged in on a game. (EU server).
Nothing is reset, I still have all my stuff. Only the site is not working properly atm, atleast,.. for me.

Thanks for the help anyway, will see tomorrow if its fixed!

Groot
Try another webbrowser like Google Chrome (I'm using that one and it works fine. Also used Torch which also works fine).
(11-12-2014, 09:08 PM)uRemco link Wrote:I can't unhide, the "click-box" is grey. It says free, but maybe it is still 1000 coins?
Yes,you need 1k to hide character
Defender lv.14
(11-12-2014, 09:55 PM)Corndog link Wrote:[quote author=uRemco link=topic=36595.msg210732#msg210732 date=1418332123]
I can't unhide, the "click-box" is grey. It says free, but maybe it is still 1000 coins?
Yes,you need 1k to unhide character
[/quote]

To hide character cost 1k,unhiding is free
Thatsmybanana: Ok that's fine, you were mad, i understand.
Nikos: I love ponyes and you can`t change it, so stop beat me.
Morgan: Oh,you die? Ahahahahaha!!
Morgan: You are a cool russian!
Takeo: You can trust me.