Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

the time when swadians hide is over ...! #3 Tuesday 22th
add me on steam to ask for password: Marmeladenbrot1

Nice to see you Swadian Knights  Big Grin

If you come to this event, you should not expect loots, you should come just for fun and some epic field battles between swadians an nords!Big Grin
date of next event: tuesday 22th at 6pm

Hello guys, as I love tactical formations in medival battles, why should the proud Swadian guards hide behind barricades... We must move into the field and beat the nord army in an direct confrontation!
FOR SWADIA !

Introduction:
Presupposing processing to take part:
Applification form (post below):
Will see you on the battle fields !
The server will be a VL event server.
Yours most sincerely !

The fearless Swadian knights for next battle!
PICTURES OF SWADIAN GLORY:
Swadian mele battle#1Swadian mele battle#2 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please respond on the first event, what have you enjoyed and what should be changed(map, tactic,mode).

Will also do pure pikeman/archer/Xbow events and funny stuff like this Big Grin
You can also post own ideas.
Sounds interesting, I wish you the best of luck  :-*
(13-12-2014, 12:38 AM)Timmix link Wrote:Sounds interesting, I wish you the best of luck  :-*

Thanks, the normal system is getting boring after all that spent hours... :/ I try to organize some different and funny altenatives with my possibilities.

You wanna take part ?
OMG my dreams came true!  Big Grin  Infantry powah!

Name:Swaliant
Lvl:52
Equip:Swadian Courage, Swadian Studded Steel Shield, Trans, Plate mittens and Visored Sallet.

Unfortunately SHC(completely useless on field battle) for support  :-[
Less talking, more raiding!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYBHptwwOdU
Are barrels allowed, or are engineers completely useless?
(13-12-2014, 11:34 AM)Soviet link Wrote:Are barrels allowed, or are engineers completely useless?
Barrels are fine for ugly waves like asassins Wink
(13-12-2014, 10:48 AM)Swaliant link Wrote:OMG my dreams came true!  Big Grin  Infantry powah!

Name:Swaliant
Lvl:52
Equip:Swadian Courage, Swadian Studded Steel Shield, Trans, Plate mittens and Visored Sallet.

Unfortunately SHC(completely useless on field battle) for support  :-[

Nice to have you in team mate!
Well maybe we use some barricades on our flanks Wink but we beat them in the field Wink

Sounds funny! Big Grin

Name: VL_Bomberix_RoyalGuard
Lvl: 52 / Hero class
Equip: Dragon axe, aegis shield,
Name:VL_Lucas / Edoras
Lvl: 52
Equip: Fearsome,Trans,S. Boots, S. Gauntlets, Barrel, Dwp, (Aegis), Bannerguard :/
(13-12-2014, 10:22 AM)Schlagbohrer link Wrote:[quote author=Timmix link=topic=36641.msg210873#msg210873 date=1418431133]
Sounds interesting, I wish you the best of luck  :-*

Thanks, the normal system is getting boring after all that spent hours... :/ I try to organize some different and funny altenatives with my possibilities.

You wanna take part ?
[/quote]I'd love to but I am not the most well equipped, would be more of a liability in this case. Still love the idea of Swadians taking the fight to the Nords in an open field battle  8)