Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Christmas Giveaway/Secret Santa'esque Project
[Image: xmasthreadni.png]

Rules:
The general idea of this is to get everyone at least a small present and share your wealth with others. At first you pick an item of your choice that you want to give away, read the "How to participate" part for further info. Those presents will be sorted in 4 categories according to their value (please no items below the minimal value of 50k, nobody wants your old boots for christmas  Big Grin):
  • 50k - 200k
  • 200k - 500k
  • 500k - 2m
  • 2m and above
On the 25th of december I will then randomly assign one of those presents to each of the participants, however, keep in mind that you can only receive an item from the price range youve submitted to. You will receive a PM with the item that has been drawn for you, whereupon you stand before the following choice:
  • Decide to take the item.
  • Decide to decline the item and enter the draw for the pot[Image: coins.png].
  • Decide to decline the item and enter the draw for the declined items.
The pot[Image: coins.png] will be supplied by myself, depending on how many participants there are, it will either be 500k[Image: coins.png], or 1m[Image: coins.png] if more of you decide to join this. The 5k that everyone has to submit when he joins will be added onto that sum as well. Keep in mind though that only 1 person is going to receive this cash in the end, the lucky winner will be picked via a randomized draw.

Same goes for the unwanted items, a single person is going to receive all of those items that people declined to take, if he decided to enter the draw for those.

[Image: xmasornament.png]

How to participate:
To take part in this event you have to PM me with the following format:
Code:
ID (please leave your house so I can invite you):
Item that you want to give away:

As soon as I read your PM I will send an invite to you. After joining the house please send two trading invites, one to "Christmas_Giveaway" and one to "Christmas_Giveaway2".
Add your item plus 5k gold into the trade with "Christmas_Giveaway" and accept it. The second trade is to return your reward later on.

[Image: xmasornament.png]

Disclaimer:
I give my promise not to steal anything, nor act biased on the drawings, everything will be decided via a random generator.
The value of your item will be determined by me according to current auction hall prices and recent trades, as well as the opinion of others.
This is in no way meant to generate profit for myself, and if anyone has ideas how to further improve this project, please PM me about it soon'ish.  Smile
To clarify, you can also submit crafting materials or cash, important is the value of those.