Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Archers need some love
I was discussing the class with a housemate, and we realized that the class has so few options as far as armor and equipment. The choice of equipment is pretty locked in, and expensive to get started on, so I'd love to see more variety of bows. On top of that, our armor choices look really bland and are severely limited. It'd be nice to have some more personality/color/choices of armor, as once you hit tier 3-4, every archer looks exactly the same unless one has bear armor. Look, here comes a sniper in rough smallring with an open trooper helmet, just like every other sniper out there ;D! He's probably using a Messer!

Every archer is clad in either brown or silver/gray, while the inf. types get all sorts of choices in looks and color. Can we get some heraldric stuff, or even just some red/green/white armor for tier 3-4?

Thoughts?
"Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five."
-Benjamin Franklin
Well once you hit lvl 52, you can go sniper/heavy inf where more armors (better armors at that) are available to you even the open trooper isn't as good as helmets you could buy from the market place but they do weigh you down a bit.
~Le Fox in Le Box wearing Le Sox~
(16-08-2012, 03:54 AM)Le Fox link Wrote: Well once you hit lvl 52, you can go sniper/heavy inf where more armors (better armors at that) are available to you even the open trooper isn't as good as helmets you could buy from the market place but they do weigh you down a bit.

Actually, the open trooper is heavier than the best marketplace helms (for a 4-2-0-0 character).

Armor 31
Open Trooper = 2.8

Armor 37
Vaegir Nobleman Helmet = 2.5
Sarranid Keffiyeh = 2
Flat Top = 2
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

yeah more bows!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Yumi Bow !
Not going to happen. I found a model for that BTW, looks like crap.
Start the game already!
How about some flaming arrows?  8)
Legendary arrows
Tmm X-Bowers need the love harder than archers, its just a pain in the arse to play with 4atl. at tier 4.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
I'll be honest, the only thing Xbowmen really need at the moment is craftable bolts, and maybe a helmet on par with the Open Salet that doesn't look like crap.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.