Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Away From Game
I'm just a nerd on the internet~

Reason:
badmins, eu, ded (Most Online Today: 61. Most Online Ever: 158 ) lol
dont want to spend 5000hrs on a mod with less than 100ppl, unlike some nerds, y'know, for the pixel status  8)

bye  :-*

owait I forgot
Shoutout to my boiboi weenie
bye gambwee :3
Well in that case, both of you have my permission to fuck off. Bye!
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
(21-12-2014, 03:31 PM)Yabu link Wrote:Well in that case, both of you have my permission to fuck off. Bye!
bye timmix bye weiner, i wish i could say i would miss you, but sadly i would be lying
(21-12-2014, 05:37 PM)Tjav link Wrote:bye timmix bye weiner, i wish i could say i would miss you, but sadly i would be lying
Thank you for your kind words, I am already beginning to miss myself  :'(
you're still active on the forums...
why haven't you actually left the community that you dislike so much?
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
We never stated that we disliked the NI Community, only that we had a 'lack of faith' in. If this post is meant to provoke a certain response from us then I'm sorry but I'll have to deny that to you.

And just so you know I came onto the forums to message a dev regarding a friends ban, and frankly I don't see how it is any of your concern when I log onto a forum to look around. Anywho I'm going to lock this thread, you can try posting on Weiner's some more but I highly doubt he'd give a shit.