Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you think we should change the house name(post name ideas)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
76.92%
10 76.92%
no
23.08%
3 23.08%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Divine Blades of Destiny [NA]
We are trained in the ways of the arena from all walks of life from all nations and from all religions. we have gone from arena to arena mastering every weapon available to us. we shall defend our new home to whatever end. For death, when it stands near us, gives even to inexperienced men the courage not to seek to avoid the inevitable. So the gladiator, no matter how faint-hearted he has been throughout the fight, offers his throat to his opponent and directs the wavering blade to the vital spot.

[Image: gladiators.jpg]

We are a group of friendly people who will help new players and make the game fun. The only rules are no racism and be respectful of other players.

Application to Join:

Ingame Name: The name of your character.
Steam Name if you have one: The names of your Steam account.
Level: The level of your character.
Class: The build you are aiming for.
Crafting Profession and Level: The level of your crafting profession.

Members

Frappiller - Leader
Godlike_Mofo - Captain
PrimeMinister_Jeff_Of_Canada - Sergeant
Noah - Sergeant
Illithar - Soldier
Oncogene - Soldier
Evo - Soldier
Zaithain - Recruit
OneEyed_Jack - Recruit
Obie - Recruit
JihadObie - Recruit
Ingame nameBig Grinerrick0001
steam: kuhl1
level: 10
class: i want to be a commando but infantry right now
crafting profession: blacksmith lvl4

Ill be liutenant if you want.
Same ranks as in Nomar.. even the lieutenants and in command text xD.. well good luck
Ingame Name: Calli3_
Steam/Skype: jegarnerĀ  to add meĀ  ps. this my bros account but the nord account is mine
Level: 17
Class: full inf
Crafting Profession and Level: achlemist lvl 2.
Hmm you stole that from rome total war! Well not entirely you changed it around a bit to suit the mod. Good choice my friend. Good luck to you.
thanks everyone for the positive words. i did use my ranking system from the other house but i thought it was a very simple yet useful setup and i meant no disrespect to him also i enjoy rome total war and thought that it could make a cool little intro.
Nahh I didn't mind that, you could say that I am a little bit flattered by this Wink Thus I wished you good luck.
Good luck guys! I see you on quite a bit FrappillerĀ  ;D
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
yeah this game is awsome and everyone is so positive which didnt happen to me when i was in charge of a mount and musket regiment so thanks ;D
We need more people so we pretty much let anyone join.