Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

showed me the fals item to sell
Ich war dabei meine light lance zu verkaufen was er mir
angezeigt hatte doch als ich eben in meinen avcount geguckt habe war meine Swadian poleaxe weg.obwohl ich light lance verkauft hatte.
Ich habe sehr hart dafür gearbeitet. Bitte ich flehe euch an bitte macht das rückgängig oder refunded mich für 450k die ich bezahlt hab für die swadian poleaxe aus der AH von Lk_Moes_chosen
Translation:
"I just sold my Ligh Lance,but when I just looked into my inventory,my swadian poleaxe was gone,even tho I sold my Light Lance.
I worked very hard for it.Please,I beg you,revert it or refund me with the 450k I paid when I bought the swadian poleaxe off the AH from Lk_Moes_chosen."
26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

[Image: NqiKO60.png]
Yeah thank you sorry for my german
I would be happy about a quick reply from an Admin develooper or anyone.
Thx
You sold the Swadian Poleaxe on the Auction Hall for 450k on December 19th.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(21-12-2014, 04:38 PM)Kip link Wrote:You sold the Swadian Poleaxe on the Auction Hall for 450k on December 19th.
sorry thats wrong im not Lk_moes_chosen
i bought it on this day and yesterday i wanted to sell a light lance but my swadian polaxedisappeared
Then what is your name ?
(21-12-2014, 05:43 PM)Hande link Wrote:Then what is your name ?

My name is KoS_Hawkeye i bought the Sadian poleaxe in the AH for 450k
Because it is Christmas and holidays, I'm going to return that weapon for you. Don't miss click and sell other items in your inventory because I'm doing this only once.
ok thank you very much Hande