Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Change your underclothes!
I'm bored of the same tights naked players spawn in with.  Add new colourful undies to spice things up.  I personally prefer boxers over tights but would accept some hot pink briefs or leopard print thong.  Some of us want to look sexy on the battlefield and the current pants just don't do it.
[Image: HOT-Men-s-sexy-underwear-PU-leather-font...font-b.jpg]
done

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(21-12-2014, 03:24 AM)Tsukiyomi link Wrote:I'm bored of the same tights naked players spawn in with.  Add new colourful undies to spice things up.  I personally prefer boxers over tights but would accept some hot pink briefs or leopard print thong.  Some of us want to look sexy on the battlefield and the current pants just don't do it.

Spicy.
Go to your wardrobe and pick up some nice underwear you wish to have, then head to your computer and start playing NordInvasion.
This should give you some new ways to play games.

Oh, it might be good that if you don't live at your parents house when you are doing this.
(21-12-2014, 05:52 PM)Hande link Wrote:Go to your wardrobe and pick up some nice underwear you wish to have, then head to your computer and start playing NordInvasion.
This should give you some new ways to play games.

Oh, it might be good that if you don't live at your parents house when you are doing this.

My parents don't let me wear clothes when I'm in the house.  :'(