Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS Swadian Poleaxe
Spd rtng:92
Weapon length:150
Swing damage:53
Thrust damage:30

Willing to sell it for quite a low price. PM or post here. Usable by Pikeman.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
What quite low price ? Smile
Idk, 500k?  Tongue
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

If you have sth to rebalance I can offer my Sharpshooterbow, but its worth about 700k... HM or Gold to rebalance the trade.
(27-07-2012, 08:44 PM)IceAssa link Wrote: If you have sth to rebalance I can offer my Sharpshooterbow, but its worth about 700k... HM or Gold to rebalance the trade.

sharpshooter worth 700k o.O, last i heard it was 550k and prices are starting to go down so maybe even less now
(27-07-2012, 09:26 PM)alee56 link Wrote: [quote author=IceAssa link=topic=4697.msg38859#msg38859 date=1343421876]
If you have sth to rebalance I can offer my Sharpshooterbow, but its worth about 700k... HM or Gold to rebalance the trade.

sharpshooter worth 700k o.O, last i heard it was 550k and prices are starting to go down so maybe even less now
[/quote]

That was what I thought as well, plus the poleaxe isn't 500k, I just want pure money for 500k. If we were to trade I would give you some HM or Gold yes, but now 200k woth of HM or gold. Sorry, I thought the same as Alee, but I would love your Sharpshooter! I really kinda wanna work on my archer next.

Hmm, then not 200k. Whatelse can you offer ? And Mats prices are going higher and higher...

EDIT: The Swadian Poleaxe + 100k (For my Respec) would sound like a deal.
So ? Wazzup with you mate.
Um, I'm just wondering if your looking for a certain item for the SS or something, because I honestly count them close to the same price since the sharpshooter doesn't take HM.

Wont trade SS Bow against Swad Poleaxe. Only SS Bow against Swad Poleaxe + 100k or mats.