Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

cant see activation key when joining server.
I've read the guide for new players, there was suppose to be a code in blue that i was suppose to see, however i cant see it. it doesn't show up for me, I've hit L to see the chat but still it isn't there. please help.
I've got the same problem. I don't have an answer, but if you happen to find one, please let me know.
If you guys can't get activation key, come to IRC and talk to me or other developers who might be online.
You only get your activation code chen you join your first server, I think you can't get your code at the next join right ?
Maybe delete your character ans change his name.
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
For those who have had activation code problems in the past, the character creation system has been rewritten now to ensure that activation codes are displayed properly and to prevent accidental creation of characters you don't want (you have the option to discard new characters rather than activate them).

If anyone is still having problems, be sure to start a thread.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...