Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Wheel of Fortune
Heyo,

Wouldn't it be cool that a wheel of fortune would be implemented during a limited time, or a event time like X-mas or Valentine etc..
I had something like this in mind:

- Player plays the game and has a slight chance to loot a spin ticket.
- Player goes to the website and spin the wheel.
- Player loots an item/gold from the wheel.

Such script is easy to make in php Tongue, so what do you guys think?
The idea is quite good, but as you've already written, it should be usable only during a limited time. Maybe you could use the same concept like one year ago during that Christmas presents marathon, where you can loot this tickets for the wheel.

And what kind of items should be lootable from that wheel? Items with a minor worth or even something equal to legendaries? You could also add items to the game, which are only lootable from the wheel of fortune. 

TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
And you shouldn't be able to sell those tickets on the auction hall.

But nice idea ;D
Don't think this is a good idea. I like the current loot system as it is, no addition needed.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
(22-12-2014, 10:38 AM)Mr.Peso link Wrote:Don't think this is a good idea. I like the current loot system as it is, no addition needed.
What people with less than 100hours get Aurora Blade and me with 1750hours get 0 ha ye it need some work

i think the more hour u get on ni the more change you have of getting one and when you find one it starts again so i would have a lot more of a chance to find some thing than some one with 100h 

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(22-12-2014, 12:11 PM)Woodz link Wrote:[quote author=Mr.Peso link=topic=37075.msg212207#msg212207 date=1419244727]
Don't think this is a good idea. I like the current loot system as it is, no addition needed.
What people with less than 100hours get Aurora Blade and me with 1710hours get 0 ha ye it need some work
[/quote]
play more then
(22-12-2014, 12:14 PM)Jerre link Wrote:[quote author=Woodz link=topic=37075.msg212220#msg212220 date=1419250305]
[quote author=Mr.Peso link=topic=37075.msg212207#msg212207 date=1419244727]
What people with less than 100hours get Aurora Blade and me with 1710hours get 0 ha ye it need some work
[/quote]
play more then
[/quote]

k back to grinding

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(22-12-2014, 12:14 PM)Jerre link Wrote:[quote author=Woodz link=topic=37075.msg212220#msg212220 date=1419250305]
[quote author=Mr.Peso link=topic=37075.msg212207#msg212207 date=1419244727]
[/quote]
play more then
[/quote]
He seems to mention that he played 1610 hours more than the luck-sack who got the legendary.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Thats why this game is random Tongue
I quite like this idea , i would like to get some items from thing like dis.  :Smile

[move]Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz add[/move]
Steam

I mastered the art of... looting nuffin'.