Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hall of fame
Hello guys , as i saw there is no special future to see a stats of players on a site soooo i think there should come a special list which would include:

-All characters which player have.
-Bosses killed by player - 2 odins slain , 2 ragnars slain , 2 princes slain , 2 lokes slain , 2 thors slain and so on.
-Hero's which player have (Peltast , Royal guard etc...)
-Medals.
-In which clan is he now.
-Player faction's points.

What do u think about this idea?
Steam

I mastered the art of... looting nuffin'.

There is something called signature where you can have everything what you metioned. Everyone decide what he we want in his profile.

Defender lv.14
(23-12-2014, 11:00 PM)Corndog link Wrote:There is something called signature where you can have everything what you metioned. Everyone decide what he we want in his profile.

Well ikr there is signature but i mean here to add special list on site which would show it (if player would agree on it) in better way than forum signature.
Steam

I mastered the art of... looting nuffin'.

This is relevant to my interests
Mhh, dont think that is important but if someone wants to sacrifice the time to code it, why not...
I won't be up in any of the kill xy shit anyways since I spent most of my time in this mod as a comamndo and had to shield mostly anyways Big Grin
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
Since nordinvasion records kills to calculate drops, they could easily store important kills into a database, making this possible. And I quite like the idea as well Smile
make it a rating about the faction points... finally some use for them then
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
This takes Dev focus away from the actual game.  If you want some epeen growth go buy Steam trading cards or something.