Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Steam Hack
And again, a new hack is going around Steam. Be aware everyone. The message looks like:

Quote:WTF? h**p://scrensho**rs.com/img_*****

*Changed the link. Usually, if you press on it, you automaticly download a file, do NOT open it!
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
Alright thanks for the headsup, looks like I'll be keeping my steam friends offline so I don't get spammed with them.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Someone from NI tried to send me that file.  I blocked them and reported them to Steam.  It was one of the guys with [MAG] in his Steam name.
You know that the hack affects people without their knowledge right? It's not their fault they were affected so you reported the guy for no reasonXD
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(29-12-2014, 08:49 PM)Looter link Wrote:You know that the hack affects people without their knowledge right? It's not their fault they were affected so you reported the guy for no reasonXD

Or maybe he was in on it.  How should I know?
Yes I have 4 people send this to me already I messaged them saying this is a virus and all 4 of them had no idea they had sent messages.
(29-12-2014, 07:58 PM)Bearstronaut link Wrote:Someone from NI tried to send me that file.  I blocked them and reported them to Steam.  It was one of the guys with [MAG] in his Steam name.
MAG is a small time hacker group, they usually release keylogs
new one!!! 2 friends posted this on my profile already.

Hi bro you need it? http:// captures- web. com/screenshot.png
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
Oh no, and there we go again. Everyone be warned this time! Random Steam members will add you on Steam, in the same second you accept
the friend request, they will sent you a message (Which is very quick, which makes it suspicious as well!).

The message will look like this:
Quote:hello !
my friend want to trade with you
but he can't add you i don't know why
try you to add him please
http:/steazommunity.com/prof/37962/

As you can see in the link. Steamcommunity is spelled wrong. BE CAREFULL!
If you try to add him as I did, you will be linked to the login page of that site (What looks like Steam).
Once you login, it will ask to download a program to confirm that it is you (In stead of a email that Steam sent).

Report these accounts to Steam! I don't know how many Steam accounts are doing this, but the one that was sending this to me was called "Cordantriu".
Be carefull and make sure you won't fell for it as I did (till it tried to download things. I hope that it wasn't far enough to get inside my pc.
Opened the link in Steam in-game webbrowser which can't be used to download files).
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(29-12-2014, 10:17 PM)Jerre link Wrote: Yes I have 4 people send this to me already I messaged them saying this is a virus and all 4 of them had no idea they had sent messages.

Did you tell them to run a system sweep and then a password change too? Those accounts are best assumed to be compromised, as are any other accounts linked to these people that share a similar or same password.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair