Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Kreczor - Searching[NA]
Hello all,

I'm currently (at the time of writing this) a level 27 Sargent and a Nurse. I can't seem to find any active US clans except for PK and SB, and to even think about applying I need to be at least level 32+ (on top of that, I need to be invited). So here, I'm wondering if a house is active but just isn't posting a thread about it. I'm quite eager to see what being in a house can bring to me, as I've been playing on and off since November and only started searching recently.

I play a lot of cRPG and go by the name of Kreczor_of_Chaos over there. I can block to an extent and enjoy playing in a team environment. If anyone is interested in having me in their house please feel free to contact me on steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kreczor) or pm me here on the forums. Any response would be greatly appreciated and well received.
If you play a lot, there is good chance you will be invited to PK/SB, so don't give up on us yet.
Start the game already!
The Order of the Scarlet Blade is always looking for good active members. At this point, the bigger requirement would be to participate on TeamSpeak. Feel free to hop onto our channel if you see us online. We often jump around servers as a group to bring righteous justice onto the Nords.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I'm more of looking for a, well, a house that can understand my two job and other gaming time schedule (I may get only a few hours a week in).

I guess you could say, a casual house.

It just seems to me that PK and SB are looking for more serious gamers who intend to focus on Nord Invasion as their main attention grabber, and I personally don't hold this game in the same opinion.

Or maybe I'm completely wrong and over thinking things as per the usual.
well if you are looking for a more casual house the folly company is fairly active however you need not be super active for pk. as long as in the long term u dont plan on quitting a week after joining Tongue
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
Oh? Well maybe I'll keep my hopes up and join up with PK in the future! Thanks for the tips everyone!
Join me fellow Stratian