Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Wulfy ~ Looking for an EU house
Come CC so i can steal ur Fiendish bow!

Yours truly das_D
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
(06-08-2012, 07:53 PM)Dragonknight link Wrote:Well if you prefer little houses you can also join my house (III). But CC would be a good decision if you like to play in a strong clan. Smile

Can you add me on Steam, Dragonknight? Flashkonijn is my Steam login name or go to http://steamcommunity.com/id/flashkonijn (others can add me as well if they feel the need).

@das_D as much as I would like to be with y'all truly lovely people, I think I'd like to try out some smaller house first. Depending on how welcoming III is I'll make a decision Smile
You can add me up on Steam das_D and I'll listen to some of your offers for my Fiendish. Eventually I will tell you it's not for sale though if not for 100K spurn berries.
Eendracht maakt macht
L'union fait la force
Concordia res parvae crescunt
(07-08-2012, 12:31 PM)Wulfy link Wrote:[quote author=Ser_Karel_Mormont link=topic=4978.msg41266#msg41266 date=1344342594]
[quote author=Wulfy link=topic=4978.msg41263#msg41263 date=1344342132]
Haha if I would've known mister 'I'm so much better than everyone because I'm a Dutchie' was in the III I honestly wouldn't have even considered Smile
Im not in the III you sillybilly... And i never mentioned im better then everyone i am only better then you. ^^ OH and btw both III and CC are great clans, though i hope they will not be poluted by your presence! Big Grin
[/quote]

I only just figured this myself and was extremely joyous when you confirmed it.

*Edit Oh and I'm sure they won't mind me as long as no Dutchies go talking crap behind my back Wink
[/quote]Unlike you i don't talk behind people's backs and im always honest about how i feel about people. And my view of your personality hasn't changed. But enough , i give it a month before everyone else figures you out and be done with you as i am.
(52) Sharpshooter: TrG_Ser_Karel_Mormont.[Image: crossbow.png]
(41) Pikeman: TrG_Ser_Laurent_Mormont.[Image: legion_spear.png]
(40) Commando: TrG_WarriorPriest_Grimm.[Image: sword.png]
(07-08-2012, 02:15 PM)Ser_Karel_Mormont link Wrote:Unlike you i don't talk behind people's backs and im always honest about how i feel about people. And my view of your personality hasn't changed. But enough , i give it a month before everyone else figures you out and be done with you as i am.

Coucou, wakker worden schat! It's the internet, you should seriously consider to stop taking everything so seriously, gawd. And besides, I'm not the one that comes gatecrashing other people's threads telling how much of a dick I think they are. I'm just the one that annoyed you a tad back when I was fucking 13 or so because you were an incredibly touchy person, and because Sid told me to. Obviously my actions should've well over expired by now and we could be laughing about this, looking back on it. But apparently your autistic mind must still be bothered with all of this. Get over yourself mate, for everyone's sake.
Eendracht maakt macht
L'union fait la force
If you guys have a problem with each other take it private. Keep this on topic.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Locking this thread.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=3421&stc=1&d=1323229074]
Eendracht maakt macht
L'union fait la force