Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

MORE AXES!
axes are so cool and there are very few good axes in the game there is 1 craftable 2 handed axe and that is the boarding axe(correct me if im wrong) there are 2 craftable 1 handed axes the Vengeance and VHTA(legionnaire and pike hero only) i'm suggesting a few more cool 2 handed axes although axes are quite Nordic you could make a new legendary 2 handed axe because there is other Nordic legendary such as Mjonlir, Ragnars wrath, leather over mail. So some cool Nordic 2 handed axes would be nice. and also some craftable ones for the less wealthy comandos. VHTA have a cool look so if you made and 2 handed axe with the same texture as VTHA it would look awsome. it would also bring some more variation to the slashers instead of just swords and mauls. so please correct me if i have missed out on some axes and i hope we will see more axes ingame.
This sounds like a great idea. It is true when your in a hard or rag run you see the same weapons over and over. It would be nice for some variation.
Barbute-- aug 2014
Serverance--july 2019
Wulfsbane-- Sept 2019
Studded- Nov 2019
We DID have a craftable 2 handed axe... And you know what it was called? Varangian Axe. You want to know what happened? Nobody crafted it.
I'll save everybody some time and repeat the dev response: find a suitable model and we might implement it.

DISCLAIMER: I am not a dev and the views expressed above do not reflect my own beliefs.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(31-12-2014, 05:59 AM)Renji link Wrote:We DID have a craftable 2 handed axe... And you know what it was called? Varangian Axe. You want to know what happened? Nobody crafted it.

i believe that was because it required certain mats that were yet to be released during that particular patch.

also, axes are fun + hard/rag needs some commandos with some good bonus against shield weapons.
I agree. Would be nice to have a few axes around Smile

A nice thick double edged axe for zweihanders would be pretty awesome!
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
(31-12-2014, 06:14 AM)Slayer link Wrote:I agree. Would be nice to have a few axes around Smile

that is what i was thinking preety much a VHTA but with a longer and thicker pole and bigger blades
(31-12-2014, 06:43 AM)Jerre link Wrote:[quote author=Slayer link=topic=37559.msg213676#msg213676 date=1420006481]
I agree. Would be nice to have a few axes around Smile

that is what i was thinking preety much a VHTA but with a longer and thicker pole and bigger blades
[/quote]

Brb.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I agree.  I even tried my hand at making one months ago.  It failed completely.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

I already posted this one, but here's the same axe with a better texture.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."