Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report: SB_jameson_II
I report SB_jameson_II for using a glitch (underwater) in the map Port Assault, I've got some images that show what I say.
waiting for feedback from some admin

here are the pictures ... press to enlarge

[Image: 2012072900007.th.jpg]
[Image: 2012072900008.th.jpg]
[Image: 2012072900006.th.jpg]
[Image: 2012072900003.th.jpg]
Hi

I was also present when this took place. 

SB_jameson_II declared  that he had just run through a wall and was trapped underwater.  He made his way to the surface only to catch an arrow to the head.  SB_jameson_II made no attempt to kill bots or take any advantage of xp.  The glitch only last a very short time.

I do not know SB_jameson_II and I am stepping up in his defense as I think Shooter is not reporting the facts fully for Admin to make a fair decision on the incident.
Eagle ... My intent was not to report Jameson (it was at 35%) but my intent was to report this bug (mostly)

I know I have given ... but in that case I think jameson had to do the obvious thing ... suicide so as not to be able to receive charges ... and excuse me if I say (not to insult you) may have been the same jameson tell you to be in his defense ....
is still waiting for feedback from some admin
There is a separate section for map bugs...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus