Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New CD Key
Hello, I just came back to Nord Invasion after a long time away. Switched to a different PC and unfortunately lost my Warband CD key. Rebought Warband with a new CD Key.

My original characters were SK_Jeffacake (ID 10672), SK_Maitland(ID 15756), and SK_StabbyStick (ID 2454036)

My new characters are SK_Jeffacake (ID 2505470), SK_Maitland (ID 2505598), and SK_StabbyStick (ID 2505599)

Could I please transfer my original characters' progress to their corresponding new IDs? Thanks!
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and watch the world wonder.
So it's been a week since my original request. I understand that everyone is busy, but I would appreciate at least a message telling me whether it is even possible to transfer accounts. I put a lot of time into this awesome mod, and I would hate to have to restart from the beginning. And if I did, I would at least like to know that it's the only option left.
It is possible.  I had it done, but it requires a Dev to do so.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Ah ok, thanks for the response. Guess I'll wait till they have time to handle it.
Hi Jeffacake. Can you still log in to your old account? I can look into this for you once the maintenance is done but will need to do alot of verification before am willing to change this.
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!