Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How I should be able to kill enemies and level up (noob)
Also if you see a crossbow and bolts on the ground that nobody else is using, grabbing those is a very viable option(on the off chance there are no medic boxes and absolutely nothing else to do) Why crossbows? Anybody who picks up a crossbow does the same amount of damage with it, if a level 1 player picks up a heavy crossbow and steel bolts, they will do the same amount of damage with that weapon as a god character with maxed out skills. The only difference is your reload speed and accuracy.

Really the first character is the slowest, its your chance to learn the game and when you get to higher levels, that experience can help you know what to do in every situation. Good luck and don't get frustrated, when you get to tier 4 its worth all the frustration and spam of deaths from your last 38 levels!
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]

Messages In This Thread
Re: How I should be able to kill enemies and level up (noob) - by happymonkey99 - 04-01-2015, 07:34 PM