Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Craftable Crossbow vs Sarranid Crossbow
What is the difference between these two crossbows? The stats of website are different, but in game, they are identical except for the craftable weighs only 1 lb instead of 3.

Which one is supposed to be better?
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

If ingame they seem the same, then they are the same.  ;D
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Not helpful holo. Well I think crossbow is actually more powerful then the sarrandid, but the sarrandid is faster. That was my expereince with this xbow. Im guessing your tier 2 xbow?

I think the devs might need to fix it though.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Yes...and seemingly, the actual stats match in game (not counting the website) but I think the normal crossbow does a little more damage.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Well I had Craftable Crossbow from Heavy Crossbowman tier 2 to Man at Arms tier 3. Worked very well for me in early waves.
''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red