Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK: what should i get next
hi im a Zwei got
Horned Helmet(working on pigface)
Swadian Heavy Lamellar Armor
Iron Greaves
Red Wisby Gauntlets
Short Heavy Cade
Talhoffer
Quit the game Now I'm back, rip life
What you have now for a zwei is pretty good, since you're already working on a helmet and a short heavy barricade, you should work towards a 2 handed weapon for example a Talhoffer.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
(08-01-2015, 12:47 AM)Bubbles link Wrote: hi im a Zwei got
Vengeance
Swadian Kite Shield
Great Helmet(working on pigface)
Iron Greaves
Red Wisby Gauntlets
Heavy Barricade( working on shc)
Schlachtschwerter

Question why the Vengeance as a zwi have a rg get it cheep or like 1hs? What I would say is get moring star if low cash (100k)mid(300k-1m) get talhoffer or the other ones and maybe wormbane it will cost more yes but you pay for some thing that you can use with all  high (?m...) go hwh ext it about the best bang for your buck if you have not much cash

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(08-01-2015, 12:09 PM)Woodz link Wrote: [quote author=Bubbles link=topic=37933.msg214880#msg214880 date=1420678064]
hi im a Zwei got
Vengeance
Swadian Kite Shield
Great Helmet(working on pigface)
Iron Greaves
Red Wisby Gauntlets
Heavy Barricade( working on shc)
Schlachtschwerter

Question why the Vengeance as a zwi have a rg get it cheep or like 1hs? What I would say is get moring star if low cash (100k)mid(300k-1m) get talhoffer or the other ones and maybe wormbane it will cost more yes but you pay for some thing that you can use with all  high (?m...) go hwh ext it about the best bang for your buck if you have not much cash
[/quote]

Wormbane is crap as main slashing weapon. As far as twohanders for a Zwei go I would recommend you not to buy any until you can afford a Heavy Warhammer (2,5 mil or so).
A Morningstar does the job just as fine as a Talhoffer, Wormbane or anything else in the lower end price category.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
Go for better gauntlets.  They give the highest armor gain for the lowest cost.  I would recommend Swadian Gauntlets or Defender Gauntlets if you can afford it; if not just pick up some plate mittens. 
(09-01-2015, 09:12 AM)Tsukiyomi link Wrote: Go for better gauntlets.  They give the highest armor gain for the lowest cost.  I would recommend Swadian Gauntlets or Defender Gauntlets if you can afford it; if not just pick up some plate mittens.

Out of those I like the swidain ones because of the way that xbomman can use them so you can save cash there by the way worm bane like I said it a way to save cash for other things like support items or good armor

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Morning star - Talhoffer - HWH - House crafted 2H

Thats what I did basically.. also you should consider getting some better Guantlets like Tsukiyomi said Smile

Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
The first thing after shc is two-handed weapon like Talhoffer. When you will be richer you should buy HWH and Trans.
05.12.2014 - Eagle Crossbow
10.11.2020 - Illustrious
12.12.2020 - Gothic Plate
12.12.2020 - Eastern Full Scale
21.12.2020 - Dragon Halberd

Steam