Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Improving The Web Interface
Hello people. I am back to game after like 2 years. And greeting you all with love.

Before getting straight to the point I want to thank you all NI team for their brilliant work since my last enter and before. The game is much more pleasurable and usable now.

Just like my older topic about improving the website -
(if you wanna check out Wink http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...79469.html)

-I am here with a new idea.

It's pretty simple actually. I usually sell my low grade crafting items like Worm Root, Hydra Leaf, Crooked Stick etc. Just to make them disappear. If there are too much of them maybe putting them to ah would be a good idea. But the gain from these items are too low. But THERE ARE people starting,developing their crafting skills but having problems with buying or supplying these materials from ah. So my idea is, when you sell those items to marketplace,  other players will be able to buy them by bidding or directly for the same price you sold to the marketplace screen.(If we choose auction style, the time per item could be set by Devs  i.e. 1hour.) So it's more cheaper and easier then ah for the player. For example adding the "Sold items auction for starter'' to the marketplace categories would be great. Greetings again, and good gaming to all. Smile