Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Mele weapon for Xbow tier4
Hello i've got T4 xbow with ornated espade equiped, its a nice sword but it bounce of enemies armor on ragnarok mode and it kills enemies on Hard with too much hits for me, what should i buy next ? I'm interested in information how much it will cost and why do you suggest getting exactly this one instead of another. Thanks in advance Smile
Dragon axe or the stamford
Defender lv.14
1st  Stamford, 500k gold
2nd Dragon axe, 1-1,5mil gold
3rd If you feel special: The Splitter or heros mercy, 2,2-2,5mil gold
I would not forget about the Worm Bane, because you can get one for 700k and it is a bastard sword, so it will not bounce of armors that easy(still happens sometimes with better armed bosses or bots)
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
But won't the Wormbane without shield count as a twohanded weapon?
Yup same as Aurora blade it feel like 2h sword without shield?
(26-11-2014, 09:49 PM)Cirex link Wrote:But won't the Wormbane without shield count as a twohanded weapon?
(26-11-2014, 10:14 PM)veadim link Wrote:Yup same as Aurora blade it feel like 2h sword without shield?
Yup both of these weapons are bastard swords. Both can be used as one or two handers.

They are better at being a two handers but get a decrease in stats when using it with one hand (around 30% less iirc).
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
Keep in mind that as a sharpshooter, your one-handed WPF is a lot higher than your two-handed WPF. You will therefore deal more damage with a one-handed weapon than you will with a two-handed weapon, and you will swing faster.