Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Formal Apology to The Cold One
Earlier this evening, me and my fellow swadians did a terrible thing, in that of being too selfish to think of the feelings of several others of our fallen brothers. And among those fallen soldiers, was Spring. We failed our companions, by not toming them into the game, with our magic books of power provided by Spring. We were too worried that if we ran to grab a tome, we would go out of range of Ragnar's loot drop. I myself felt terribly after this terrible tragedy, and I believe my fellows did as well. Please join me in apologising to our great friend and fellow swadian, Spring.

I am deeply sorry for my failure.
I don't know what you don't want me to say, but I'll say it anyway
This is war, and in war stuff happens and people die.  (This is just a game, and in games stuff happens and sometimes it sucks).  I just want to try to get people to be more proactive in the game, particularly about support items (healing/placing barricades/toming in the fallen).  The odd minute we spent trying to get someone to tome before wave 20 even started is a pretty good example Wink  I also like the idea of people at least trying to make sure everyone is alive for the final bosses, since each run is a large investment of time and effort and everyone that participated does deserve some chance at whatever loot there may be.

So yeah, no harm done.  It is just one of many times we will defeat King Ragnar in battle! Tongue
I agree, and think it's ridiculous we ended up killing Ragnar with 2-3 people dead, while there were at least 2 tomes nearly at our feet. I shall do my utmost best in the future to never let this happen again if I can help it.
Insolent dogs!  I shall have you whipped!

To the pillory with you!
(10-01-2015, 09:07 AM)Bearstronaut link Wrote: Insolent dogs!  I shall have you whipped!

To the pillory with you!
I fear we deserve it. :'(