Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Shield swipe
So, what i would love in the mod is a shield swipe. I've seen it in a mod called Blood and steel, and i think it could ( maby if the blood and steel dev wont mind ) be a nice addition to the shielders. Lets say it's only usable for certain shields ( board-shield-swipe ftw  8) ).

I think it would be nice for shielders standing in the grinding spot to use it to give them some breathing time to change shields. It would ofcourse make the shield lose some health when you used it, and it would only be repeated every 10-5 seconds to prevent spam. It could do the same thing as a kick only it hits several enemies at once.

I would appreciate if you told me your opinions about it  Smile

- Nietsmmar

Edit:migth as well have another suggestion here!

It would also be quite nice whit some commands that would make your team avare that you need to be replased or you need healing. Like the f1 f2 etc commands, only that they show in the chat and that they would be changed to "healing", "replace me" or something in the topic. It would also be nice that when you said the commands it would make a healing-cross thingy come over your head to allert your teammates. Also a save the last enemy command would be nice too.

To make it less spammy (people spamming medic a hundred gazillion times it would only be done once every ten seconds. That would make it easy for the shielders that dont have time to write.
It's nice, if it could be implemented. It's also in Brytenwalda by the way.
Ah okay, didnt know that...
bump...
That sounds kinda hard to do, but it would be pretty sexy. And take out the shield knock back.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Nah, I don't like Shield Bash :-\
I'd love to stun Odin for a second by bashing him.  Wink
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
I support this, it can be a nice addition to the shielders to spice things up for them so we can have more volunteers for shielding Smile.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
That'll be cool. 8)
I would appreciate that too-
Wusel @ Omnia
Personally i dont really think the shield thing is possibøe, but its really nice idea.
The command thing F1 and F2 would be great! Specially with this mod since you
Dont always have the time to stop and type!