Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Stats of Crafted Item
Hello, it would be nice that the stats and a little picture of the item could have been shown in the crafting screen. Some people dont know what's the item they will create, the stats, and the the look of it. Please take care, good gaming to all.
Some people have mentioned it allot recently and I decided to take a crack at seeing what I could do. I had the idea of having a tool tip where you put your mouse over the outcome of the item and it shows a tool tip of that item.
https://i.imgur.com/prLv1SF.png
Now this is nowhere near completed, it's just showing the idea of using a tool tip for it. (I mean... you can tell it's a Fire Blade and it shows a Fearsome)
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
Me and everyone would appreciate that ! It's great ! I liked the idea. The stats,pic and the usebility info. Keep it up and then maybe people dont make mistakes and have worries about crafting. Good gaming.
(13-01-2015, 09:15 PM)Kema link Wrote: Me and everyone would appreciate that ! It's great ! I liked the idea. The stats,pic and the usebility info. Keep it up and then maybe people dont make mistakes and have worries about crafting. Good gaming.
Thanks for the feedback :3
I do realize that there's a lot of space on that page, but I think that it looks a lot cleaner this way.
This would certainly be a good feature to have. For the time being, you can use the various resources maintained by the community that can be found on the forum.

Blacksmith: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...786.0.html
Armorsmith: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...740.0.html
Alchemist: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...909.0.html
Housecrafting: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...511.0.html

Some are a tad out of date so if you find new information be sure to post or PM the person maintaining the topic.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(13-01-2015, 09:06 PM)Xen link Wrote: Some people have mentioned it allot recently and I decided to take a crack at seeing what I could do. I had the idea of having a tool tip where you put your mouse over the outcome of the item and it shows a tool tip of that item.
https://i.imgur.com/prLv1SF.png
Now this is nowhere near completed, it's just showing the idea of using a tool tip for it. (I mean... you can tell it's a Fire Blade and it shows a Fearsome)
That looks pretty nice Xen, is the empty space at the right of the tooltip where the stats would go or did you have another idea for that?

Also a bit off topic= in the shoutbox you asked people what they wanted to see on the website, I replied that we could have an ability to select the amount of items to craft but didn't get the time to explain what i meant. Similar to how you can choose how many items of a certain type to sell to the marketplace, ex: type in 15 and it sell 15 out of whatever you have, just crafting in this case. Would make leveling a crafting profession a much more efficient task rather than a long wait. The other day i crafted 1000 processed wood for Sargent Q and had to leave it to craft overnight yet it was only 2/3 done when i came back to it.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
(13-01-2015, 09:06 PM)Xen link Wrote: (...)
Also a bit off topic= in the shoutbox you asked people what they wanted to see on the website, I replied that we could have an ability to select the amount of items to craft but didn't get the time to explain what i meant. Similar to how you can choose how many items of a certain type to sell to the marketplace, ex: type in 15 and it sell 15 out of whatever you have, just crafting in this case. Would make leveling a crafting profession a much more efficient task rather than a long wait. The other day i crafted 1000 processed wood for Sargent Q and had to leave it to craft overnight yet it was only 2/3 done when i came back to it.

That! I just have to craft 300 pieces of something. Really painfull to click 300 times...
Strongly support this idea.
(28-01-2015, 08:41 AM)Bobo link Wrote: [quote author=Xen link=topic=38278.msg215886#msg215886 date=1421183181]
(...)

That! I just have to craft 300 pieces of something. Really painfull to click 300 times...
Strongly support this idea.
[/quote]
Again, I'd be more than happy to try and implement this (I've actually got a few ideas up my sleave) But I can't really show much right now apart from basic, single page edits
Thanks Xen, I'll be happy to see that feature some day in the future. No rush.
There is a Auto crafter already made up.  It does have some limitations though. 

You go into Chrome, You go to the thing you want to craft a lot of, (Like Chain Links)  You Ctrl Shift J to open the Java Script to run it,  and you put  window.setInterval(function(){$('#begin_craft').click()},800)  in.  That will auto craft the stuff up for you. 

However you cannot use really use chrome will that is going.  It only works in Chrome as well.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q