Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Kings Will change
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Stay as it is
79.07%
34 79.07%
Red at the ends
11.63%
5 11.63%
Red were the black arrows are on the sec pic
2.33%
1 2.33%
Or some thing different altogether
6.98%
3 6.98%
Total 43 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Kings will
Ok today i had a red shirt say why do you have a WAR BOW and ebony arrows ? so i was thinking can some make or tell me how to make a new model im not saying make a new from the start but maybe add more string colors to it in the gaps to make it stand out eg more red or blue green yellow  or maybe a different base color eg black (white that would be cool) not brown

[Image: v2.jpg]

by the way i love the look of it i just don't like how it looks like a 12k bow from people having a 1 second look at it

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Youre welcome.  Big Grin
But seriously, this is sort of an odd request.. It looks fine as it is, and change it just because you dont feel like it makes you look rich?
(14-01-2015, 04:35 AM)-Perception- link Wrote:Youre welcome.  Big Grin
But seriously, this is sort of an odd request.. It looks fine as it is, and change it just because you dont feel like it makes you look rich?
ha cool but like i said just some thing to make it look a bit more different to war bow not that different
and 12kbow vs 4mil ye i think it could look a bit different but not that different Tongue 

see from far look so much like the war and if you say (ha the kings got red) guess were your hand gos Tongue

ps is the knig the only one with a string like that ?
i think it is ?

I have the Kings Will as well and I like to keep the texture since it is beautifull IMO.

It is one of the "normal" bows in stead of a color bow which isn't realistic enough.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
well me too but i think that you would still like it if the red from the wihte arrow was on the back arrows or the ends of the bow just to give it some thing you can see better
[Image: bow_h4v2.png]

That is nice. But the dark color should be keeped. Not that it get light green, yellow etc
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(14-01-2015, 09:38 AM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote:That is nice. But the dark color should be keeped. Not that it get light green, yellow etc
so is this some thing that we should put a pole up for or what ?

add pole

(14-01-2015, 04:35 AM)-Perception- link Wrote:But seriously, this is sort of an odd request.. It looks fine as it is, and change it just because you dont feel like it makes you look rich?
I approve.
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri