Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban Request zxcPLO
Hey, I'm the player zxcPLO.

I want to tell you why I was acting the way I was, I want to issue a public apology and I would like to appeal for an unban.

I don't know if you can check, but I don't usually play this game. I was playing league of legends with my friends and I go on tilt very easily (I'm trying to work on it) and when we lost around 3 in a row, I started to get really pissed. So my friends told me to calm down and we'll go play another game to calm down a bit. We had all played this game before and so I said okay and we chose a server that the 4 of us would be able to play on. During the game, I was having fun and I calmed down a bit, but when I was running out of ammo and tried to refill it, some guy kept walking in front of my to interrupt me while I was trying to fill my ammo. I said, "if this guy interrupts me one more time, I'm just gonna use the tomb,I don't care." I wasn't thinking straight, I thought I typed it out in chat, but my friends told me I didn't after. So he interrupted me and I just lost it. I really hated the game right there and then so I didn't care. I know it was wrong to screw the rest of the team because of one guy, but I was already in a bad mood (this doesn't justify what I did and if anything, I feel that I should be banned for at least one more week or however long you feel like I should be banned, even if it's forever.) This is just one game, but if you look at my other games that I've played (if you can), you can see that I usually don't type in chat, except for some questions occasionally. I truly feel sorry for what I did and I apologize to all the players that I have affected that game, even the guy interrupting my ammo refill.

TL;DR: I was mad, I had fun, I got mad again, I'm sorry.

Edit: Fixed some words.
Hey.

Next time if you get mad and pissed, don't unleash your rage to players. We have rules here what everyone needs to follow.
You should read them here: http://wiki.nordinvasion.com/doku.php?id=rules:start

You are now unbanned. Don't do this again.