Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

unbann request for ruff
Hello, I want to make an unbann request for my friend ruff which was banned for using the name "Boston Marathon".
He was told to change the name, so he immediately left the server to do so and after changing , he noticed that he got banned anyways.
The Boston Marathon is the longest traditional games after the Olympic ones. It takes place every year at "patriots day" and starts in hopkinton and ends in Boston.
I think saying "Olympic games" is not abusing it just because of crazy  terrorists leave dirty memories of the massacre in munich.
He personally is a fan of Meb Keflezighi which won the 5th place  in  Boston Marathon on 2010, It's like using the name "usain bolt".
It wasn't his intention to allude to the horrible thing happned in 2013.
Please unbann him, he also did what was told him to do, so he was not disregarding the instructions of admins.
Yours most sincerely Schlagbohrer
Hi Ruff & Schlagbohrer,

Ruff has previous warnings on his account and has garnered a reputation as disruptive and a troll within the community and whilst I understand your explanation of the name I am still not happy when coupling your choice of name and previous behaviour. You will get unbanned on Monday (do not ask for a time - I will do it when I am free) but if there is any further misdemeanors including but not limited to insulting comments in game, teamspeak, IRC or the forums, disruptive behaviours or attempts to glitch it will result in an extended ban and possible character reset.

Further to this, you will be temporarily prohibited from trading or selling items you currently have within your inventory for a period of time (length of which will be decided later) and any trades you make once permissions on existing items are restored may be reversed if they are deemed to have involved shuffling items to prevent loss ahead of another ban. This will not prevent you trading or participating in auctions with items you gain after your account is restored.

/Nao
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
thank you a lot for your understanding ! I didnt knew that he already had such a couple of warnings  :-[  but I am sure, he won't missbehave anymore.  Big Grin
Greets

And on the trading stuff, So he's not allowed to trade for a limited time, but he can keep what he have ?
Is he allowed to borrow single items to friends, when he got no time to play or do he have to keep everything on his acc til the time is over ?
NOTE: I am told that Ruff wishes to take time off so I have kept his account locked until such time he wishes to make the unban request
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!