Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What to do now? O.o
I'm Royal Guard with Bannerguard shielder, steel sword and for the armour I have a Grinder Helm, Swadian HEavy Lamellar, Plate mittens and Iron Greaves and 1.2 mil

WHAT TO DOO!!
[sub]Serbian Battle Krab
Looted Legendaries- Old Boots Date-69/69/69[/sub]
buy a defender shield and steel cutter
As RG your primary role is to shield, means, getting a better shield might be a worthy investion.
Weapons, especially one-handed ones can be kinda useful too, but shouldnt be your primary goal. The armor youve got is good enough, as long as your shields dont break there is not really a need for better armor.

So basically you should just buy a shield, depending on your cash. Defender or royal shield might be worth a shot, or just keep saving for a bit and buy an aegis so you wont have to buy a new shield again in a few weeks.

And maybe get a support item, SHC, tome, or barrel, also depending on your financial status.  Tongue
Ye wait 1-2 weeks and spare 2,5 mill,then sell all your stuff.Buy a Aegis shield and be a nacktshielder FtW !

Yeah i would say go for shc, then aegis shield after.
My Steam
Loot:                           M/D/Y
Twig of Yggdrasil - 8/10/2012
Sun Pike - 9/9/2014
Dragon Helm - 1/10/2015
Jormungandr - 2/26/2016

(16-01-2015, 03:06 AM)-Perception- link Wrote: As RG your primary role is to shield, means, getting a better shield might be a worthy investion.
Weapons, especially one-handed ones can be kinda useful too, but shouldnt be your primary goal. The armor youve got is good enough, as long as your shields dont break there is not really a need for better armor.

So basically you should just buy a shield, depending on your cash. Defender or royal shield might be worth a shot, or just keep saving for a bit and buy an aegis so you wont have to buy a new shield again in a few weeks.

And maybe get a support item, SHC, tome, or barrel, also depending on your financial status.  Tongue

Must strongly agree with Perception. RG is made to shield. Aegis would be my choice, can be found for 2 million, so a bit more than Royal and less than Resilience / SSSS / Dragon Kite.
Bobo aegis cost around 3 mil ,royal / dragon / resilience insteed around 2 mil Smile but yes aegis is the best choice
Legendary loots:
Sun Pike 02/01/2015
Ancient Great Sword 27/08/2015
Mjolnir 03/03/2018
Dead Shot 30/05/2018
Defender Boots 14/02/2021
Small Dragon Kite shield, Swadian Resilience, Swadian Studded Steel Shield and Aegis all cost around 3 mil.  And none of them really sell right now so you would have to craft them.  Royal is about 2.5 mil to craft.  There is so many of them though that they sell for 2 mil.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(28-01-2015, 09:45 PM)SPQR_Andrea link Wrote: Bobo aegis cost around 3 mil ,royal / dragon / resilience insteed around 2 mil Smile but yes aegis is the best choice

(28-01-2015, 09:58 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: Small Dragon Kite shield, Swadian Resilience, Swadian Studded Steel Shield and Aegis all cost around 3 mil.  And none of them really sell right now so you would have to craft them.  Royal is about 2.5 mil to craft.  There is so many of them though that they sell for 2 mil.

Much confusion concerning prices I believe. Well, it seems current prices just depend on current supply. If there are multiple sellers price goes down. As I've been looking for a shield since a week or so, I got myself some offers and checked info I could find on it.
It was possible to get Aegis for 2m (though possibly underpriced), Resilience for 2.3 - 2.4m and as I am a bit short on cash for that (and I cannot use Aegis anyway) I agreed a Royal yesterday for 1.8m (trading today). From crafting cost point of view SSSS and Dragon should sell at the Resilience price level I believe.
(29-01-2015, 07:59 AM)Bobo link Wrote: [quote author=SPQR_Andrea link=topic=38402.msg218140#msg218140 date=1422481507]
Bobo aegis cost around 3 mil ,royal / dragon / resilience insteed around 2 mil Smile but yes aegis is the best choice

(28-01-2015, 09:58 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: Small Dragon Kite shield, Swadian Resilience, Swadian Studded Steel Shield and Aegis all cost around 3 mil.  And none of them really sell right now so you would have to craft them.  Royal is about 2.5 mil to craft.  There is so many of them though that they sell for 2 mil.

Much confusion concerning prices I believe. Well, it seems current prices just depend on current supply. If there are multiple sellers price goes down. As I've been looking for a shield since a week or so, I got myself some offers and checked info I could find on it.
It was possible to get Aegis for 2m (though possibly underpriced), Resilience for 2.3 - 2.4m and as I am a bit short on cash for that (and I cannot use Aegis anyway) I agreed a Royal yesterday for 1.8m (trading today). From crafting cost point of view SSSS and Dragon should sell at the Resilience price level I believe.
[/quote]A few weeks ago I sold my Aegis shield for 3 million pure gold
AFG