Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What to get next
Hey archers out there, Wink
I just added a wall to my equipment and have no idea what to get next. My current equip:
Elmwood Bow (Trying to trade it for an Ebony) Ebony Bow
Ebony Arrows
Worm Bane
Wall Barricade

Open Trooper Helmet
Tracker Hood
Bear Armour
Bear Gauntlets
-None-

Some things I'd like to get:
Tracker Hood
Tracker Armour
Fire Blade
Explosive Barrel

Any ideas?
SHC or Barrel before any armor or weapon upgrade.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2024.09.03)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Just get the barrel, you already got a wall cade which will serve well enoughas 1 Cade on its own, you can get 2 barrels in the first rounds, then wall for the rest.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Ok, thanks for the quick responses. I guess I'll get the Tracker Hood because of the +7 armour and -2 weight compared to the Open Trooper first. Once I gathered up enough, I'll trade/sell the Hood + whatever for a barrel which we already seem to have enough of in our events
My impression is:
1. I had no chance to test it but I doubt if hood can do any help. I get instantly killed with a head shot on my inf char with 60 head armour anyway.
2. what a real archer needs most is Hurri or better. Nord rangers and weaker die on one body shot...
(19-01-2015, 09:57 PM)Bobo link Wrote: My impression is:
2. what a real archer needs most is Hurri or better. Nord rangers and weaker die on one body shot...
Well, a Hurri(or even better) belongs to a category of prices, which is very hard to afford for most people, and if you're not lucky enough to loot one you'll either have to wait til you can afford it or you have to sell some other beloved stuff Tongue
And it seems that Noname prefers the ebony ^^
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
(19-01-2015, 10:23 PM)GrafBlade link Wrote:[quote author=Bobo link=topic=38446.msg216931#msg216931 date=1421704655]
My impression is:
Well, a Hurri(or even better) belongs to a category of prices, which is very hard to afford for most people, and if you're not lucky enough to loot one you'll either have to wait til you can afford it or you have to sell some other beloved stuff Tongue
And it seems that Noname prefers the ebony ^^
[/quote]
Well, Ebony is really nice for the crafting costs, at least I like it way more than Fiendish; If I had the chance to, I would get myself a Hurri, Ullr's or Stag :p
Yes, indeed, problem is Hurri or better goes pretty high on price and it's at least 8-9 m more than ebony / elmwood... So, the options are to get Ebony for best speed, though damage is no real world difference from SS bow, or just wait patiently a long long time to get a stronger one that really makes difference.

Btw, my thoughts on Fiendish are: what is it for anyway at that price? Need two body shots to kill nord ranger, like SS bow, or 1 head shot, like SS bow. And its much slower than Ebony. Just aiming is more comfortable. IMHO Fiendish should be similar price to Ebony to choose one of them if you prefer more power or more speed...

Hurri is just slightly stronger than Fiendish but its just the edge of the power difference here for real world effectiveness.
(21-01-2015, 10:40 AM)Bobo link Wrote: Btw, my thoughts on Fiendish are: what is it for anyway at that price? Need two body shots to kill nord ranger, like SS bow, or 1 head shot, like SS bow. And its much slower than Ebony. Just aiming is more comfortable. IMHO Fiendish should be similar price to Ebony to choose one of them if you prefer more power or more speed...

The Fiendish Bow has the same speed as the Ebony Bow.
(21-01-2015, 11:20 AM)Winter link Wrote: [quote author=Bobo link=topic=38446.msg217158#msg217158 date=1421836833]
Btw, my thoughts on Fiendish are: what is it for anyway at that price? Need two body shots to kill nord ranger, like SS bow, or 1 head shot, like SS bow. And its much slower than Ebony. Just aiming is more comfortable. IMHO Fiendish should be similar price to Ebony to choose one of them if you prefer more power or more speed...

The Fiendish Bow has the same speed as the Ebony Bow.
[/quote]but the drop omg but if you get really good with it( eg kill joy and Banterin and i lot more )it can be best bow in game for the low end of nords as you don't need a stag power for a pikeman etc

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|