Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban request
Greetings

Firstly, original forum name: Noidenous

Character name from which game key can be determined: iPiG_Noidenous

Crime(s):

1) Dissent: Being of an openly oppositional stance towards spawning system, due to potential for exploit (has it changed since? I don't know)
2) Typing Under Influence: Being drunk late at night (early morning my time after a bottle of Jack Daniels) and pushing above issue in the #nordinvasion IRC channel
3) Bringing mod into disrepute: Posting in a manner resulting from above influence and causing conjecture through passive aggression (highly likely to have been infringing upon forum terms/conditions)

Ultimately, as much as I'll acknowledge that my indiscretion was acted out in 'heat of the moment', the result of such was sanctioned under similar circumstances. Both parties reacted with jerked knee.

Yes, I've circumvented the ban in place by even posting in this forum, however that is what's required for myself to even extend the proverbial olive branch, per se.

By creating this thread, I'm presenting the further acknowledgment that such an indiscretion was out of line. I'm also openly presenting the desire to be involved in this mod once more as it's the closest available option to what I would like to see in the M&B community (has AU serversĀ  Tongue ).

No begging shall take place, and no further argument shall be provided as to my case (precisely no arse-licking will take place). Do as you see fit.
Come to IRC and talk with me.
Solved.