Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Normal AU
I'm not asking for any new AUS servers but can an admin please set the default of the AUS server to normal?
Legendary Drops:

1x Frying Pan   4/2/0
1x Nem Flower  4/2/0
1x Scrap Metal  6/9/6
yes please that would be a great idea.
good thinking sando
Quit the game Now I'm back, rip life
Hi, I will have a look and see what the current setup is on the AU side. Unfortunately as a region, your servers are hugely more expensive to run so we only can keep a couple going but we do love you and want to keep providing services down under. On which note if you do see any "cheaper" server hosts or can source some through contacts or anything then please do let us know. And do discuss with other AU players and see if they know anything. But in the meantime I will look and see if can get that server back up on normal difficulty for you all.

/Nao
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
(24-01-2015, 11:07 AM)Naozumi link Wrote: On which note if you do see any "cheaper" server hosts or can source some through contacts or anything then please do let us know.

It would be good if you could provide some requirements so we would know what to keep an eye out for. Smile Something like expected price and resource requirements would help.

We (LoC) have also thought about the prospect of instead of having one of two AU servers, you source cheaper ones from Asia. Sure we may have a higher ping at ~100 but we would rather that and have more variety to choose from.
If anyone can suggest a host, it would be much appreciated.

For a bit of perspective, NI is very CPU intensive, not so much on the memory.
Gameservers.com (our current AU host) charges a bit more than $20 USD per month per server.

For now, I'm reconfiguring the hard server to normal.  This might change again if enough people desire it.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
I don't suppose there's someone I could speak to more discretely about this hopefully Smile
You could try PMing Kip or Naozumi. If they aren't the person to talk to, they'll direct you to whoever is.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Quick question - how are the AU pings to Singapore?
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
(30-01-2015, 03:05 AM)Kip link Wrote: If anyone can suggest a host, it would be much appreciated.

For a bit of perspective, NI is very CPU intensive, not so much on the memory.
Gameservers.com (our current AU host) charges a bit more than $20 USD per month per server.

For now, I'm reconfiguring the hard server to normal.  This might change again if enough people desire it.

Kip do you guys pay $26 each for the 2 AU server?.
(02-02-2015, 10:39 PM)Naozumi link Wrote: Quick question - how are the AU pings to Singapore?
just do it plz Tongue cant wait i sick of my ping going from 16-116-etc talking to people we would trade 10 ping for 80-100 ping even if we  3-4 severs
so my guess china,japan,south Korea :p idk im guessing

You are getting severs in Sydney yes better for most but that could be why there so much ?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|