Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Linking Forums + NI ingame
Hey there,  Wink
Some time ago I got the idea to link the forums with NI ingame. What I'm meaning by this is the following:
When having a forum account You can link it with Your ingame account via typing name and PW to be shown one recieved a PM in the ingame chat to speed up communication while doing trades or whatever. An other use I thought of was to replace IRC, which could work by showing admins/devs the subject of a PM ingame, eg "AFK'er on Normal_EU_X", so they don't have to sit on IRC all day long (if this is possible);
What do You guys think about this?
(24-01-2015, 09:31 PM)Noname link Wrote: Hey there,  Wink
Some time ago I got the idea to link the forums with NI ingame. What I'm meaning by this is the following:
When having a forum account You can link it with Your ingame account via typing name and PW to be shown one recieved a PM in the ingame chat to speed up communication while doing trades or whatever. An other use I thought of was to replace IRC, which could work by showing admins/devs the subject of a PM ingame, eg "AFK'er on Normal_EU_X", so they don't have to sit on IRC all day long (if this is possible);
What do You guys think about this?

Could be useful but also a bit spammy maybe Big Grin
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Agreed.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
That would be nice tho.

As poor player im not afraid of spam P:
Steam

I mastered the art of... looting nuffin'.

Any more opinions?
So, was this possible to be implemented?
I'd say maybe to have this in-game is not perfect option, unless it would be a separate chat channel not to spam all other players. Like you can choose a player to have a private chat with him only. Such a modification I would strongly support.

Another option could be a chat through website. We have the shoutbox but it makes no sense to spam it with some disucssion between two users. So a feature to make a chatroom for trading talk could be lovely for me. I am tired with trading over PMs (you know: "house invitation sent", 20 min later: "ok, I'm in, send trading to...", 15 min later: "trading sent, add mats", etc)...

Ofc there is steam to deal with communication...

(23-02-2015, 09:46 AM)Bobo link Wrote: I'd say maybe to have this in-game is not perfect option, unless it would be a separate chat channel not to spam all other players. Like you can choose a player to have a private chat with him only. Such a modification I would strongly support.

Another option could be a chat through website. We have the shoutbox but it makes no sense to spam it with some disucssion between two users. So a feature to make a chatroom for trading talk could be lovely for me. I am tired with trading over PMs (you know: "house invitation sent", 20 min later: "ok, I'm in, send trading to...", 15 min later: "trading sent, add mats", etc)...

i like it
Going Deep
(23-02-2015, 11:15 AM)Donovan link Wrote: [quote author=Bobo link=topic=38906.msg221767#msg221767 date=1424684816]
I'd say maybe to have this in-game is not perfect option, unless it would be a separate chat channel not to spam all other players. Like you can choose a player to have a private chat with him only. Such a modification I would strongly support.

i like it
[/quote]

Yeah, i also like it because who don't know the nearly infinite delay between PM's.

Legendaries:
You could use IRC to chat.  I do not like the idea of getting PM's in game.  Probably because i have received close to 1000 PM's now.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(23-02-2015, 07:54 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote:   Probably because i have received close to 1000 PM's now.

Sweet
Loots: 0