Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

XP for Healers
You can simply say that you dont like this ..
Legendary Drops:

21.02.2015 Aurora Blade
06.01.2015 Dragon Helmet
1x Dragon Axe

[Image: 76561198050947583.png]
(25-01-2015, 07:01 PM)Wursti link Wrote: You can simply say that you dont like this ..
So you can ask why we dont?
26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

[Image: NqiKO60.png]
Btw what xp should healers get? As everyone gets the same assist xp it would be unfair to give healers more (as only assist xp matters as soon as you reach lvl 52.
More money gain from healing sounds stupid to me.
Apart from that shielding is just as repetitive as spam healing and you also usually don't get kills.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
Or we could just remove getting xp from kills/assist kills, and get xp every time we swing our weapon, hoist a shield, drop a heal, build cade, run 100 steps, and send a chat message. I think that would work nicely.
I don't know what you don't want me to say, but I'll say it anyway
No.  Just no.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(27-01-2015, 10:49 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: No.  Just no.
(27-01-2015, 10:36 PM)Sticks link Wrote: Or we could just remove getting xp from kills/assist kills, and get xp every time we swing our weapon, hoist a shield, drop a heal, build cade, run 100 steps, and send a chat message. I think that would work nicely.
I hope that THIS is not ment to be serious....
I think that the way healing is designed now is a good system.  Other games have a specific class for healer, but are not bound by a 16-player limit.  For organized house events, the function of healing is planned for just as shielding/slasher roles are; and people either volunteer for or are picked in turn to heal through a run.  Is it fun? probably more interactive than shielding, if carpal tunnel syndrome is your goal. 

All jokes aside, a good healer is valuable and you earn assist xp along with cash and drops; more on hard and rag runs.  The better you heal, then the longer the run lasts and the more potential loot you and your party gain.  Where healing really pays dividends, under the current system, is when lower level players perform as healers for a party, something that cannot be said for shielders.  In a party dropping healing kits on the ground (not always common in pickup runs), a weak player can collect 3 kits and heal the stronger players (more efficiently if they cade near an ammo replenishment) thus earning XP he/she might not ordinarily be able to gain alone.  You have seen the xp/assist xp gains through soloing lvl 1-8 right? 

We had a new member of VM level from 0-52 in less than a week, because when ever he joined a server he started healing.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(30-01-2015, 02:26 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: We had a new member of VM level from 0-52 in less than a week, because when ever he joined a server he started healing.
This is not unique to healing and you can level quickly by playing conservatively. Also, the interval of time passed is less relevant than the amount of time in game spent. Nonetheless, xp for healing likely won't get implemented anyway, so it doesn't matter.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.