Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[MARS] The House Of Mars [Open to Recruitment, Us based-Any region]
Good luck!

I'm not your guy, buddy!
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
tytyty Big Grin
"Horus guides us, the Emperium will fall!"
-Horus' Heresy
Good luck
Thatsmybanana: Ok that's fine, you were mad, i understand.
Nikos: I love ponyes and you can`t change it, so stop beat me.
Morgan: Oh,you die? Ahahahahaha!!
Morgan: You are a cool russian!
Takeo: You can trust me.
(23-01-2015, 02:36 AM)Winter link Wrote: [quote author=TheFlameFamiliar link=topic=38839.msg217442#msg217442 date=1421979270]
im not your guy buddy!
He's not your buddy, friend!
[/quote]

I'm not your friend, guy!

Anyway, interesting house concept. Just one question, how will the whole squad thing work during regular events?
(23-01-2015, 11:17 AM)Soviet link Wrote: [quote author=Winter link=topic=38839.msg217443#msg217443 date=1421980579]
[quote author=TheFlameFamiliar link=topic=38839.msg217442#msg217442 date=1421979270]
im not your guy buddy!
He's not your buddy, friend!
[/quote]

I'm not your friend, guy!

Anyway, interesting house concept. Just one question, how will the whole squad thing work during regular events?
[/quote]

well im hoping the squads would take their own placement in the events. so if you had 16 players, it would be around 5 squads. 2 squads of completely archers making a nice crisp looking firing line, a squad of infantry and a squad of skirmishers. but normal events wouldnt really need this, you could really ust play like a normal event. the squads will be more for out of game recognition and for easily setting up in house tournaments. i wouldnt want to force players to have to bring their whole squad into a normal event, though it would be recommended.
"Horus guides us, the Emperium will fall!"
-Horus' Heresy
That's pretty much how it looks anyway depending on the map.  Hyper's or Castle come to mind.
gl
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
gl
gl m8