Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

I Like the Quest Legacy of a hero
Yes I killed Odin and Thor and all the others, I only need Prince for now on my Commando account:
Legacy of a Hero

It is well known in norse tales of old, the legend of a war, a war to end all wars. Even their gods would crumble, nature itself would revolt and the world would end. As the nords approach victory, they too approach us, the final stand for Swadia.

Kill the following:
1 x Nord Sargeant (1 / 1)
1 x Nord Captain (1 / 1)
1 x Nord Warlord (1 / 1)
1 x Nord Commander (1 / 1)
1 x Nord Prince (0 / 1)
1 x Heimdallr (1 / 1)
1 x Tyr (1 / 1)
1 x Loke (1 / 1)
1 x Thor (1 / 1)
1 x Odin (1 / 1)
Reward:
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
I think the reward needs to be MUCH larger. Like, maybe 1 mil gold.
Start the game already!
(06-08-2012, 12:40 PM)Sparhawk link Wrote: I think the reward needs to be MUCH larger. Like, maybe 1 mil gold.

That would be cool Big Grin. Then I have to wait with killing Prince.

Even 100k would be better than 10k.  (As it is now, two hardened metal does not seem enough of a reward.)

Edit: I know it is not worth much now but I am surprised no faction points are awarded.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
1 mil or 100k gold reward would be stupid. Most of the archers would be rich, because all they have to do is shoot them before anyone else can. And what about the team? If a medic/shielder could slash him, whats the point of someone else getting it and getting 100k. EVERYONE would want to slash, and EVERYONE would shoot only the boss, even if it's not important. I think it should stay the same. It seems like a honor thing.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
This is the quest from my Commando account, it's not on my Archer, my archer is lvl 47. I killed all the bots with swords.

yeah everything need to get some more rewards Wink
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Im glad you like my quest  ;D I can always ask for better rewards, but currently I don't want to add in any more legendaries or massive amounts of money into the game.
I thought you asked for it to be random legendary in reward though, jeremah. Tongue
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
I propose a wedding dress for completing the legacy.