Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion Warframe Clan
Hello gamers!

Whether you are hardcore or filthy casuals, I'd like to invite you to play Warframe with us.  This game is free to play and it honestly follows the best free to play model I have ever seen.  It is definitely not Pay2Win as many other games I have seen and is definitely worth a go for anyone interested in becoming a space ninja and having some fun with us Wink

Warframe Official Website
The game is available on Steam.

I've made a clan and dojo that will be fully stocked with research facilities (think house crafting levels) and a trading station.  We can offer people to play with, resource and experience farming, and hopefully a lot of fun.

If you are interested in joining us, send me a PM BEFORE you register so I can send you a registration code that will get you a 7 day XP and Credit booster Smile
ah i used to play this
This is a great idea. WarFrame is a great game and it would be good to see the community expand.

I already have a level 30~ Frost Frame, but I have no idea how to invite to a Dojo. Priorities huh?
Honestly, as a Warframe admin i would like to play in a Warframe NI clan!

Legendaries:
This is relevant to my interests.
Indeed a great game, awesome mechanics, worth to try out! Wish I could join the clan if I woulnd´t have a very good one already :I