Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

84e Croisé "Un Contre Dix" [NA]
Good luck from SPQR Smile
(02-02-2015, 05:08 PM)Terath link Wrote: Good luck.
(also..you might want to change your name. Doesn't really fit in. Other regiments have come here but all of them changed their name to fit the mod :/)
I would love too, but Damien's orders. xD

Again, thanks for all the wishes of good luck!
#BestPlebs2k15.
So, are you guys going to fire in line or not? That's the most important question.
Die Eier von Satan!
Und keine Eier!
(05-02-2015, 09:56 PM)Fuzzy_Lumpkin link Wrote: So, are you guys going to fire in line or not? That's the most important question.
We will.  Wink
Level: 26
Class: Heavy Crossbowman
Why you want to join the glorious 84e: You guys have some cool looking people with nice armor and high level people that can help me in game.
Will you serve the Father Damien faithfully?: Yes I will since this is my first clan.
Are you already in a NW Regiment? (Optional, won't affect application.): No, I don't play NW.
Level:26
Class:Archer
Why you want to join the glorious 84e: Honestly I just want to try something new
Will you serve the Father Damien faithfully?: Yes, only when I'm available
Are you already in a NW Regiment? (Optional, won't affect application.): No
(11-02-2015, 09:58 PM)Kupkake link Wrote: Level:26
Class:Archer
Why you want to join the glorious 84e: Honestly I just want to try something new
Will you serve the Father Damien faithfully?: Yes, only when I'm available
Are you already in a NW Regiment? (Optional, won't affect application.): No
(11-02-2015, 09:56 PM)Simeon link Wrote: Level: 26
Class: Heavy Crossbowman
Why you want to join the glorious 84e: You guys have some cool looking people with nice armor and high level people that can help me in game.
Will you serve the Father Damien faithfully?: Yes I will since this is my first clan.
Are you already in a NW Regiment? (Optional, won't affect application.): No, I don't play NW.
Both of you have been accepted, welcome to the 84e! Our teamspeak is leopard.tsdns.link. Add me if you haven't already ([84e] Lysandros) and [84e]FatherDamien. Your tags shall be 84e_Militia_Name until you have proven your worth to us.  Our banner is on the 5th page, all the way on the right. It has a blue background, and a helmet with a shield and two swords crisscrossing it. Also feel free to join us for a fun time on NW!  Smile
Congratulations on Koberick being promoted to Captain! Leadership has been transferred, off I go to NW.  Smile

*Locked*