Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS: 5 Small Lump, 4 Sulphur, 4 Bronze Arrowheads

5 x Small Lump of Lead
4 x Bronze Arrowhead
4 x Sulphur
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
Didn't I place an offer on your last one? Well, how about 2 Scales of Fafnir, we can talk on steam if you like.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Yeah probably, but your getting to ass rich and I think I am going to keep these materials for people who doesn't have over 4 Legendary's and 5.000.000.  :-\
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
Sad

I don't have 5 mil, I'm broke gold wise.  :'(
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

Poor on gold? Could be, but poor?! Dude, you should be happy with what you have, people have 1.000 times less what you have, sorry but I dont think I will sell it to you, I do not wanne make you more rich with a Rez Thome. (Nope I dont allow it :-\)

Poor? ==> http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...933.0.html
Okay.  :'(

I'll offer you the same deal as Hollo, 2 scales for 6 lumps.
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
Bump
I offer 1 scale of Fafnir, 1 Sulphur & 2 bronze Arrowheads for your 5 small lump of lead