Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Item Colors
(07-02-2015, 08:57 AM)Hablam link Wrote:nice change but it seems like you forgot to change Rough Cloth, Basic Wood and Scrap Metal to the purple color (as it can be a crafted material)

It was decided that materials like that (also includes steel and black steel) can also be looted, so they will be ranked as regular looted materials.
Very nice. Thanks for the change.

P.S. : It seems like you forgot the basic leather ( in purple )
Sorry,but i would like more previous colors  :-\ . High Legendary its ok, but house craftable and mats ugh,just imo
Defender lv.14
so i've got some pink items like hide boots /husc round shield etc, what does pink mean? no longer ingame?
is Apsods Legendary Sword of Kokt Torsk supposed to be green?

[Image: q2BelqN.jpg]

I like the new colors btw.
~CM~Banshee              Juggernaut
~CM~Shadowknight      Pavise Champion
~CM~Shadowrunner     Master Peltast
~CM~TheGreatNoob     Warden
~CM~Redshirt              Legionaire
~CM~Naizhax              Repeaterman

26th June 2015            Ullrs Bane
(07-02-2015, 10:44 AM)Kriegstofu link Wrote:so i've got some pink items like hide boots /husc round shield etc, what does pink mean? no longer ingame?

Nord items that are no longer obtainable, yup.

(07-02-2015, 10:52 AM)Shadowknight link Wrote:is Apsods Legendary Sword of Kokt Torsk supposed to be green?

Nope, thanks for pointing that out.  Edited.
It's going to take some getting used to but hopefully after some more time you can get used to it and then items will be much more obvious in inventories and when crafting it should be clearer where items come from as well as their rarity.
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
following items should be pink too: strange helmet, light highlander armor ,horsemans heater shield, ?strange set?
remove pink from: crossbow (green)

large kite shield is blue but swadian kite shield green but both require same ingredients

oh and btw: are ponies de facto crafted violet or bought black?
So Grinder Helmets are now legendary?
(07-02-2015, 12:29 PM)Alphaa link Wrote:So Grinder Helmets are now legendary?
Yes
Defender lv.14