Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Replace Black Arrows
Since the current ones look like they were made in Wings3D I decided to give them a little polishing.  Big Grin

Download link. Updated
*As usual my work is OSP, means if anybody wants to use it please feel free to go ahead (commercial use excluded ofc..).*
wow, nice
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
A little LOTRO inspiration eh?
Why isn't this in Models & Textures? The only thing close to a feature request in this post is the title.
Personal edits of models tend to go in Models & Textures aswell, such as the Bidenhander replacement. You even have your own board for your 3D work.
Why is this here?
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Nice model, better than mine >Sad

Legendaries:
Heh, nice one.  Smile

Forgot to add a few things as I was kinda sleepy when finishing these, probably gonna change those later on:
- Tweak spec map
- Fix AO on the arrowtip, some normals were still messed up when rendering.
- Add LODs
- Maybe an alternative arrowtip if this one is too fantasy for some.. (And yes a little LOTR inspiration.. Big Grin)

And sorry Mr Terath, thought this would be the best place to post it, but youre probably right.
(09-02-2015, 01:29 PM)-Perception- link Wrote: Heh, nice one.  Smile

Forgot to add a few things as I was kinda sleepy when finishing these, probably gonna change those later on:
- Tweak spec map
- Add LODs
- Maybe an alternative arrowtip if this one is too fantasy for some.. (And yes a little LOTR inspiration.. Big Grin)

And sorry Mr Terath, thought this would be the best place to post it, but youre probably right.

No worries. Also, it WAS made in Wings3D - by Maroon. If you made a recolor to silver or white, maybe add some nicely colored trim, it could be a lot more than just Black Arrows.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
This is way way better then original ones, would be nice to see them in game. Good job!
Could you show quiver on back? I think that arrows is too large anyway (at least on top right corner)

(09-02-2015, 01:18 PM)Faultyr link Wrote: Nice model, better than mine >Sad

This one pls

Anyway i like more Maroon project of this arrows. Wooden quiver is so cool, plus not looking how arrows for Legolas as yours.
Defender lv.14
(09-02-2015, 03:08 PM)Terath link Wrote: [quote author=-Perception- link=topic=39583.msg219678#msg219678 date=1423488552]
Heh, nice one.  Smile

- Tweak spec map
- Add LODs

No worries. Also, it WAS made in Wings3D - by Maroon. If you made a recolor to silver or white, maybe add some nicely colored trim, it could be a lot more than just Black Arrows.
[/quote]

Yeah, he knows. He just isn't enlightened enough to understand Wings. We already discussed these arrows over steam last night, and I still stand by what I told Perception there; the quiver is leaps and bounds better than the one I made, but I still prefer my actual arrows. So I guess it's up to the devs which they prefer. I'm curious to see what other arrowhead you have, Perception, because this one looks like it's more prone to bend and crumple than penetrate something. Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."