Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Stacking deployable shield
So, I was informed that to put one deplo on another is against rules. Could devs confirm that? The only thing I see in rules is "Standing on barricades and platforms which are stacked or built on a wall or other prop". If building cades on the top of other cades, in order to provide cover, is glitching now, please update the game rules.
BoS_Niezdara - LVL 52 Repeaterman - Blacksmith LVL 22 | BoS_Niezdara_Guard - LVL 52 Royal Guard - Armorsmith LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Peltast - LVL 52 Master Peltast - Alchemist LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Warden - LVL 52 Warden
Quote:Stacking barricades and platforms was never intended and is considered glitching. Barricades can be built on wall and props that are a part of the map but not on each other. Platforms must be built on the ground. Any barricades or platforms that do not match these requirements should be destroyed.
Dep shield is considered a barricade I'm pretty sure.
I remember that specific rule was introduced after platforms were added and was intended to stop ppl from using them to create spot unreachable for bots. Hence, the point clearly mention about standing on. Honestly I don't see anything wrong with using stacked cades as a cover. I saw it several times and I'm pretty sure admins or devs were present. I don't understand what kind of an unfair advantage it would give to the players against bots.
BoS_Niezdara - LVL 52 Repeaterman - Blacksmith LVL 22 | BoS_Niezdara_Guard - LVL 52 Royal Guard - Armorsmith LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Peltast - LVL 52 Master Peltast - Alchemist LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Warden - LVL 52 Warden
Rules say:
"Stacking barricades and platforms was never intended and is considered glitching. Barricades can be built on wall and props that are a part of the map but not on each other. Platforms must be built on the ground. Any barricades or platforms that do not match these requirements should be destroyed."

I would consider deployable shield a cade. I do believe the intention of this rule is to prohibit stacking any deplayables that have protection function.
Stacking Deployable Shields is indeed against the rules.  I have modified that section of the rules to clarify that all deployable items are included.

http://wiki.nordinvasion.com/doku.php?id...#glitching
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...