Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Steam Servers
Done that. Completely does not work.  Sad
Characters:
[LK]Maximus(Zweihander) - [LK]Felix(Chosen Marksmen) - [LK]Michael(Pikeman) - [LK]Linda(Legionnaire)
Is it giving a error at all?  Or is it just not loading?
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(10-04-2015, 07:02 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote:Is it giving a error at all?  Or is it just not loading?
When I go to open it it. It tells me to log in. Which I do. Then its says 'Steam is having troubles with connecting to the steam servers.' I retried over and over but does not work at all.
Characters:
[LK]Maximus(Zweihander) - [LK]Felix(Chosen Marksmen) - [LK]Michael(Pikeman) - [LK]Linda(Legionnaire)
Maybe delete all those .dll files and then run steam.exe and let it redownload them ?
(10-04-2015, 07:48 PM)Hande link Wrote:Maybe delete all those .dll files and then run steam.exe and let it redownload them ?
Does that include the random .dll md5 and .dll crypt ?
I only have a Steam.exe.old one. Does that matter ?
Characters:
I have done it finally!!! I just uninstalled steam and installed it again. Might have to download all my games again but whatever!

Thank you for the help!

Maximus.
Characters: