Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK/WTB: Defender
Looking for a shield for when I get pavise champion, I am looking for a potential seller for this shield, and what they would ask/want for the shield. PM me.
SK_Alduin- Warden
SK_Alduin_II- Commando
SK_Alduin_III- Master Peltast
SK_Alduin_IV- Pavise Champion

Nord Prince Kills: 13
King Ragnar Kills: 6
Thor Kills: 2
Odin Kills: 2
He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious.
Sun Tzu
Bannerguard you can buy for 50k in the Marketplace
BannerGaurd is gonna be on marketplace once you hit pavise for 50k its just a tad better than a sks, Defender is a good starter shield for 400-500k but at the point your at ill suggestion going straight to aegis or studded which will make you a considerably better shielder than the other 2 shields
1.3.15-studded gauntlets
Alright, didn't know that, thanks guys, and I was considering going straight to aegis, just need to know estimated price and whatnot.
SK_Alduin- Warden
SK_Alduin_II- Commando

Sun Tzu
Aegis is 3mil and as pavaise champion you can not use resiliance, steel studded shield or dragon kite shield (unless it has changed but preety sure you can't use the other 3 commando shield)
(19-02-2015, 03:18 AM)Jerre link Wrote: Aegis is 3mil and as pavaise champion you can not use resiliance, steel studded shield or dragon kite shield (unless it has changed but preety sure you can't use the other 3 commando shield)
and you cant use a  Royal Shield

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Thanks guys, think I'm gonna hold off and save for an aegis, but I'm gonna go hero and make a tome beforehand.
SK_Alduin- Warden
SK_Alduin_II- Commando

Sun Tzu