Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Two Suggestions/Thoughts of mine
1) I've seen a lot of new/newish players go hybrid classes, one being archer/infantry, and another pikeman/infantry, now nothing can be done really by the first but the second, the second is a hero class through infantry, the legionnaire. Now, I am not sure how hard this would be to do, if it would even be possible, but where the classes are on the character page, add a little question mark/help link tutorial thing on the leveling/class/hero progression, maybe a small 3 sentence tutorial there and then a link to the forum part. This would assist new players in helping understand the leveling system, heroes, and classes and save them the frustration and urge to quit when having to reec because they can't go hero.

2) I know the forums has a crafting section with pictures, stats and such for each item. I think adding the pictures and stats to the site itself would make it more user-friendly/helpful. Again, not sure how hard or if its possible.

These are both just ideas I've had in my mind while using the site and talking to new players to make the website more user friendly.
SK_Alduin- Warden
SK_Alduin_II- Commando
SK_Alduin_III- Master Peltast
SK_Alduin_IV- Pavise Champion

Nord Prince Kills: 13
King Ragnar Kills: 6
Thor Kills: 2
Odin Kills: 2
He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious.
Sun Tzu
tr3 tr3 hero class any one Tongue
that would be cool

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Sounds like some nice intuitive tool-tips.  Good suggestion.
I agree with you. If you don't get it explained and you are leveling your class you go like: "Wait I can combine  pike and inf? How awesome must that be?!". You don't know about heroes yet and you start upgrading your character to a hybrid. New players should get that explained right at the beginning or maybe if you want to upgrade to a hybrid setup it will pop up and say: "Are you sure? Because that will deny you from choosing your hero class, read about it here."

I also agree with the second one, it has already been suggested in another thread. The thread should still be listed on the first feature requests site.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(19-02-2015, 05:55 AM)Jalau link Wrote: (...) maybe if you want to upgrade to a hybrid setup it will pop up and say: "Are you sure? Because that will deny you from choosing your hero class, read about it here."(...)

That! Should not be very difficult to introduce such a feature.
I love how this is going  ;D
SK_Alduin- Warden
SK_Alduin_II- Commando

Sun Tzu
The second suggestion I've been wanting to tackle for a while but I need the permissions and the files to do so :3
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
(19-02-2015, 12:45 PM)Xen link Wrote: The second suggestion I've been wanting to tackle for a while but I need the permissions and the files to do so :3
That would be amazing Xen, I really want to see this feature. I did see the other thread and noticed your comment on it Tongue
SK_Alduin- Warden
SK_Alduin_II- Commando

Sun Tzu
Supporting this
Legendary Loots:

Hurricane Bow - December 2014                    Dark Gothic Sallet - March 2020  
Naval Glaive - February 2015
Illustrious - October 2017
Imperial Halfplate - Red - September 2018
Aurora Blade - October 2018
Godwood Lance - February 2019
Fang of Fenrir - November 2019
Ancient Greatsword - December 2019
Dragon Axe - February 2020
(19-02-2015, 02:02 AM)Bearstronaut link Wrote: Sounds like some nice intuitive tool-tips.  Good suggestion.

This.

Hopefully we will get some time to implement these and several similar suggestions in the near future.  Until then, these have been added to my notes.  Thank you for your suggestions.