Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Post Offers: Twig of Yggdrasil
Wtf this is really cheap! Someone offered 15 mil for a aurora and this offer was about 10 mil worth!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(12-08-2012, 08:01 PM)kila link Wrote: if u guys are wondering what i got for it:
royal shield
dreaded war pick
highlander claymore
and heavy cade

just to say what he traded for it
he did offer a fearsome helm instead of the claymore and cade but i stupidly rejected it :l

why didnt you ask for some advice before selling it? because im sure many people could've told you, you would be on the losing end of this deal
cause i dont know alot of people on nord invasion as u might sorry :l i would easily trade back the stuff i got but that would neaver happen  :-\ so
add me on steam!
Steam name: Monstersti
IGN:
FC_Monstersti
FC_DatArrow
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FC Recruiting again apply http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.p
well Spar a nice guy he might if you ask nicely Smile
i sent him a message but i dont think he will go for it :/ even if he wanted more from me i barly had anything before i got the twig all i had was striped armor before it basically  :-\
add me on steam!
Steam name: Monstersti
IGN:
FC_Monstersti
FC_DatArrow
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FC Recruiting again apply http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.p
Id say your probably not getting those twigs back. Dont worry about it, you got what you wanted be happy Smile. Now I think we should lay off spar's thread, so he doesnt lose potential offers/buyers.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Well, I made sure he liked the deal and even offered the Fearsome, (which he mentioned). And I asked yesterday I asked if he was still happy and he said yeah. So I don't reaaally want do trade back, I'm sorry.
Start the game already!
I will close this topic= as I don't know if I want to sell it. You may still PM me offers though and I will consider them.
Start the game already!