Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Minor auction hall visual/usability bug
So, when certain items, such as the gambeson and leather jerkin are opened(show more details) in the auction hall, they are shown as usable by classes that no longer exist(ie, knight, heavy cav etc.), however it displays normally when the "usable only" box is highlighted. Here is a picture.

Obviously not a major issue, just thought I should point it out.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
just a quick reply... we can see an email name, in one of the tabs... so u might want to erase, or put a black box over it, or u can get lots of spam or unwanted emails Smile
|| My Steam ||
[Image: YNqPp8t.png]
(29-04-2015, 03:17 AM)Akinaxis link Wrote: just a quick reply... we can see an email name, in one of the tabs... so u might want to erase, or put a black box over it, or u can get lots of spam or unwanted emails Smile
i honestly don't care, its visible to all anyways on my forum profile, but thanks for letting me know.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
Fixed.  Thanks for the report.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...