Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What happened to the Twigs?
Ever since coming back after essentially a couple years, I have seen no twigs ingame! What happened? They used to be the best thing since sliced bread  ???
CC_Denied_Warden - Lvl 52 Warden
CC_Denied_Pike - Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid
CC_Denied_Knight - Lvl 45 Commando
Kills:
Prince : 4
King Ragnar: 0
Odin : 1 [Before 0.5 ;D]
Thor : 0
Loots : White Dragon Helmet
In recent months, I've seen more Rupturers than Twigs. They seem to have gone into hiding.
I don't know what you don't want me to say, but I'll say it anyway
On the contrary, I seen more twigs recently than rupturers [Public Servers for the Win!]
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Twigs have not dropped since Slepnir.  There were supposed to drop from Thor but none have.  There are several people who have twigs,  more than who have ruptures.  Just most of them are either AFG or not playing pikeman much.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(26-02-2015, 11:22 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: Twigs have not dropped since Slepnir.  There were supposed to drop from Thor but none have.  There are several people who have twigs,  more than who have ruptures.  Just most of them are either AFG or not playing pikeman much.
So sad.. They just looked so cool!
(26-02-2015, 11:01 PM)Sticks link Wrote: In recent months, I've seen more Rupturers than Twigs. They seem to have gone into hiding.
I've seen more Dragons Breath then I have rupturers, Might have to stick to hard mode in the distinct possibility i get them  8)
Kills:
None of them drop on hard.  Dragon's Breath drop from Chosen Warriors on Rag, Twigs are supposed to drop from Thor, (And he did drop a Valsgaurd),  And Ruptures drop on Cav.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S3Ju8-jWTo#t=38

these vids are classic!
Going Deep
(26-02-2015, 11:49 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: None of them drop on hard.  Dragon's Breath drop from Chosen Warriors on Rag, Twigs are supposed to drop from Thor, (And he did drop a Valsgaurd),  And Ruptures drop on Cav.
Oh ofcourse, Thor, being dumb..  :Smile
Kills:
(27-02-2015, 12:40 AM)Madjosh link Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S3Ju8-jWTo#t=38

these vids are classic!
Bring back the old normal barricades!
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD
(26-02-2015, 11:18 PM)Looter link Wrote: On the contrary, I seen more twigs recently than rupturers [Public Servers for the Win!]
Playing NI since December 2011