Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Strong usage of profanity by "Blessed" members, poor usage of admin in TS3.
Name(s) in TS3: Schoi, Rachel

What happened: I went to a Team Speak channel to see what's going on in Nord Invasion today, upon doing so I was immediately faced with countless threats, accusations, and vulgar language. We didn't have much for a response, they decided that it was best to kick us out of the channel without good reason other than "because it got requested by the channel admin?" - CC_Tjav. I believe this all has to do with the fact that upon joining their channel, we both admitted we were transexual. Shortly after admitting this, "shrek-senpai" started to curse at us rampantly. I think that we were discriminated, kicked without good reason, and rudely talked to by the admins in that channel.

Here is a small little chat I had with the admin who kicked me, I tried to see if he would reason with me, I failed to see any results.

<15:48:36> "Schoi": I'd like to know the reason for kicking us out of your channel?
<15:49:18> "CC_Tjav": because it got requested by the channel admin?
<15:49:34> "Schoi": Was there something we did
<15:49:53> "CC_Tjav": i dunno
<15:50:10> "CC_Tjav": clearly you did something at some point
<15:50:30> "Schoi": I see, well this just shows how careless the team speak admins and blessed members are.
<15:50:42> "Schoi": Nice community
<15:50:52> "CC_Tjav": yep, were so lovely
<15:51:42> "CC_Tjav": was there anything else? no? then okay bye
<15:51:44> Chat partner has closed the conversation

My friend upon hearing this changed their name to avoid further discrimination, decided to take action and ask a different admin on any suggestions on how to express our opinions, thoughts, and beliefs. This admin was more reasonable and more serious than the ones we've previously encountered. (Shown below)

<13:51:15> "[Yvain] Yvain": like an admin/senioradmin.. etc ?
<13:51:19> "Flancan": yeha
<13:51:22> "[Yvain] Yvain": ay admin
<13:51:25> "[Yvain] Yvain": any admin
<13:51:26> "Flancan": but about a ts admin abusing powers
<13:51:31> "[Yvain] Yvain": oh
<13:51:45> "[Yvain] Yvain": Pm the appropriate developer (it's written on the forum)
<13:51:51> "[Yvain] Yvain": or maybe The Irish Ealge
<13:51:54> "[Yvain] Yvain": Ealge*
<13:51:55> "Flancan": thank you
<13:51:58> "[Yvain] Yvain": np.
*Eagle.
Matter closed no debt